Things to RememberThings to Remember https://www.vellummortgage.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/02/BlogImage_38-min-1024x536.jpg 1024 536 Vellum Mortgage Vellum Mortgage https://secure.gravatar.com/avatar/dee8e5a47d05ab38f02d6bd2713fd0c0?s=96&d=mm&r=g
There are many factors that can change your ability to qualify for a mortgage. It’s important to follow these guidelines until your loan is closed.
- Pay all your monthly bills on time
- Keep track of all your bank deposits and statements
- Find and organize documents such as W-2s, tax returns and other statements related to investments and/or other finances
- Get pre-approved before you start looking for your new home
- Leverage Elevate to make the entire process easy and contact us with any and all questions
- Apply for new credit cards, loans or purchase offers
- Deposit or withdraw large amounts of cash without speaking to your Loan Officer
- Change jobs, your pay structure or employment status
- Charge current credit accounts/cards to the maximum
- Make large purchases such as cars, appliances or furniture
- Take debt consolidation action or pay off collections or charge-offs
Any changes to your current financials could affect your current financial picture. We are always here to provide guidance and advice as you begin your home buying journey.